Top 10 Free Business Directories in UK 
To get great company exposure and good quality backlinks to your website, you’ll need the help of free local or national business directories. They are great for helping you with SEO.
Free business directories in the United Kingdom (UK) can get your site higher on search engines, for promotions, customer and expert reviews, and much more.
Below is a list of the 10 of the best free UK business directories which can assist your business to grow its online presence.
4) The Trade Finder
6) Touch LocalTouch Local is a useful directory to easily and quickly find recommended local businesses, service providers or tradesmen.
6) UK Small Business Directory
7) ScootScoot can allow your business to have better visibility across the internet with a targeted exposure of up to 3.5 million users. You can create comprehensive business profile, enabling you to turn more casual browsers into customers.
9) Business Magnet
10) Search4meSearch4me is a long established supplier and publisher of high quality information within the UK business to business sector, providing information across a wide variety of industry and areas of trade, utilising the latest e-commerce and internet technology.
Are you looking to promote your business?
UK Business owners can add their business to the Considir Free Business Directory.
This gives your company an instant online business presence and should go a long way in assisting future growth.
How to Increase Google Page Rank?
Let's see some things you can do to improve your PageRank. These tips will work no matter what your PageRank is today.
- First things first, in order to improve your Google PageRank, the first step is to know where your page currently sits. This will give you an idea of where you are and a picture of where you want to go with the score.
- Get to understand how PageRank really works. This knowledge is essential for you to clearly see what exactly has to be done to get a result as well as what has gone wrong if the ranks dropped.
- Optimize your content and website for Google. Why? Because when you optimize, you subconsciously follow the requirements for higher PageRank score.
- Build many backlinks. The reason is that PageRank score is based on the quality and quantity of links to a web page. So you'd want to build as many backlinks as possible. But not just that: the PageRank score of each page depends on the score of the page that links to it. This means to improve your PageRank score much more quickly, it's better to target websites with high PR score in your link building efforts.